I had wondered what the whole of his life, and ultimately the end of it, was all about. And, well, since SL is virtual and [MyStory] drugs are harmless visuals, animations, and sound - I decided to become the drug kingpin of this market. 🤘
You don't need to be participating in [MyStory] to enjoy these effects. Simply “add” to your avatar and click to activate (DO NOT REZ!!!).
You do not need to be on RLV to enjoy them either. If you hate them, just detach them.
They're best enjoyed at crowded clubs with friends to gain popularity—or while doing super mundane, boring-ass, watching-paint-dry things.
One warning, if necessary: other people will be able to see your avatar's animations, but everything else is part of your own personal immersive experience.
[MyStory] is the harmless version. There are degrading RP HUDs out there that will give you the full on scum/slave/dealer reading-between-the-lines exchange thing, if that's what you're into... I prefer rainbows and silliness, personally - in both lives! 😆
These are the drugs I lovingly make (a good way to pass the time, and I've found the process very soothing) and sell. The drugs I've chosen all basically have the same effects, just at totally random intervals, as you'll see (but also, if you like to build, [MyStory] has scripts where you can make your own drug with your own interesting effects)... 😉😊
If you like what I'm wearing it's:
- The same shit I mentioned in my regular humanoid post
- Some HUDs I chose not to take off:
- Celestial Butterfly - as well as my current butterfly companion
- [MyStory] - both the game + my personal cut-throat
- My eBody has no lower body physics / booty dance HUD that the AI & I rigged
The only thing I would like to point out that's different, is that I listen to Radio Paradise, and YT had to cut a lot of copyrighted songs out. This is my attempt to give credit where it's due and still share the immersive drug sounds with you. 😎
If videos go over well, perhaps I will do more of them. It's awful hard to convey a typical SL experience with simply still pictures. ✌🥰
^🖤^
No comments:
Post a Comment