...Hello!!!
What an interesting way to greet you. I suppose if it weren't for the Goth flair, we ought to just use “aloha” and call it a night. 馃檭
There once was a girl who was too abused to know what love actually was. She jumped from her balcony to end her tragic waste of a life. At the last second, something furiously fought its way out of her—wings sprouted and carried her to the other side of the mirrors of any man she wanted. She could possess them, or their partners, and absolutely have her way without leaving a trace.
The illusion was “fun” for a while. She even thought she'd found her powerful lineage. But then she lost it, becoming completely immersed in the realization that she did, in fact, know what love was.
Apparently, she'd just been fooling herself for countless years by forgetting and burying those memories deep within herself. Despite this backward, streamlined nervous-system survival mechanism, the memories persisted. They always came back.
I mean, how do you plummet to your death if you're already undead?
Times infinity.
Her soul stepped back and began to listen closely to the powers that be, which kept resurrecting her for some strange reason. They told her that she was powerful in thought, in heart, and in body.
However, it never occurred to her that she had individually separated those things.
Imagine the power she could have if it all were simultaneously integrated.
What an exciting—and scary—thought.
Could it be contained, or even harnessed, in such a vessel?
Hmm.
If you like what I'm wearing it's:
- LeLUTKA Madrid Head 4.0
- REBORN by eBODY v2.0 with some physics the AI and I came up with, as well as an animation we manipulated from -Pretty Liars- The Real Body Physics
- VELOUR: JORDAN FANTASY SKIN for EVO X (GHOST) & VELOUR: Picasso Babe Halloween - Modelesque (REBORN) GHOST
- ~KK~ Reborn Tintable Nipples
- I made all my tatts, myself but they're an inspiration from the following: InkerMasterShop, Lal Kiyori, Leti Hax, hauntedfairy, Your Icon, howlinmadcoyote, Pinq Pepper (PiNQ Freese), Relitha Byron, Mae Jewell, and RoyCai
- !Body Expression! Hazy Passion Shine Gift (REZ) - this shimmer is bomb!
- :[P]:- Renne Horns[String]://Crackles with deleted scripts
- *~*Illusions*~* "Drow" Blood Elf Ears for Lelutka Evo X Heads - do contact Siyu Suen if you need something, she's a super life saver!
- Just Magnetized - Widow's Peak Hairbase set 02 Lelutka Evo X.
- Beusy: Blithe Hairstyle / Fatpack, Beusy: Zinnia Hairstyle / Fatpack, & Sintiklia - Hair Tami - Group gift all tinted blue-black
- [VARC] Sculpt Kit - BOM EvoX
- IKON Immortal Eyes - Hazel
- Blurr ~ Inner Eye Shimmer @ Free Dove, and some "Cat Eyes" eyeliner + lipstick applier I don't even recall where from, as well as some reincarnated lashes (I just wanted to look dramatically muted)
- ~LF~ Avril Pack G - combined with previous ear jewelry...
- 3. darkendStare. Revenants / wraith wings [gunmetal] with scripts I edited
- The V - Bento by Session & ASA eBODY Reborn
- :[P]- Sheha Tail with edited shine
- A&D Clothing - Glasses -Lennon-
- GRAAL - SMOKING SNAKE. 'cause, yay, cloves are legal in SL!馃
- Mug - Jett - 'cause Seraphim is the best 馃槈
- : CULT : Arpina Fatpack - 'cause, why, yes, Seraphim is the best 馃槈
- Auto-Magic Shoebase - great for RLV!
And, of course, you can tell by my skybox that I love NeverWish! I also added the most beautiful Atmo-Chimes - Crystal Resonance 1:10 sound to it. Very mysteriously ethereal 馃槈馃枻
...Anyway, nice to meet you. Welcome to my little habitat behind the screen. 馃
^馃枻^

No comments:
Post a Comment